Join our team.
Be inspired. Visage is seeking top talent to join
our growing team. Join us.
Be part of a revolution.
Visage Imaging is a global provider of enterprise imaging solutions that enable PACS replacement with local, regional and national scale. Visage Imaging customers around the globe use the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to leapfrog the limitations and restrictions of legacy PACS, significantly improving patient care through the use of innovative server-side and cloud-engineered technology. We pride ourselves on our distinctive, impactful technology and services, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Visage Imaging, Inc. and Visage Imaging GmbH are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Pro Medicus Limited (ASX: PME), with more than 30 years of experience in medical imaging. All interested and qualified candidates are requested to email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following positions open in the United States; Berlin, Germany; and Melbourne, Australia:
Enterprise Sales Director
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for a North America-based Enterprise Sales Director to introduce a key sales executive into the Visage sales organization. As a member of the Visage sales organization, you’ll work directly with various members of both the US and Global teams in helping to promote the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Enterprise Sales Professional
- Manages, executes and directs sales in North America within a defined sales territory, or at locations per the request of the Global Head of Sales.
- Develops leads into opportunities, building the active sales funnel through engaging dialogue, email communication, trade shows, onsite meetings, and virtual product demonstration.
- Works with the Global Head of Sales to develop and execute sales strategies, increasing sales activities closer to and through contract execution.
- Works with the Global Head of Sales, the Visage executive team and legal counsel (as appropriate) to negotiate pricing, licensing and contract supplement terms and conditions with prospective customers, their executive teams and legal counsel.
- Collaborates and leads, working with management, clinical and technical teams, to respond to RFPs, pilots and other formal sales inquiries.
- Collaborates with clinical and technical teams to identify and develop sales tools to support active engagements, as well as adequately prepare the team for face-to-face (and virtual) meetings and demonstrations.
- Post-sale, advocates for customers working with the Applications Lead, seeking to develop every customer into a promoter with show site potential.
- Positively promotes the Visage Imaging brand and value proposition to customers, vendor partners, and consultants in the execution of sales activities and advancing current and future sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- 5 – 10 years of direct sales experience with demonstrated success (experience working with Government is desirable).
- Imaging informatics or healthcare IT experience will be highly regarded.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to understand the competitive market and think strategically.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve sales success.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A team player who aligns sales effort.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time. Virtual placement or at our San Diego headquarters.
Visage Imaging, GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany and is where the Visage 7 R&D and Product Management teams are based. At our European headquarters, Visage Imaging is looking for Software Developers to work on the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Software Developer
- Is a part of our highly qualified development team and will develop advanced functionality for our client-server PACS product line.
- Develops workflow components, scalable and stable interfaces and intuitive user interfaces.
- Tackles interesting technical challenges using modern technologies.
- Will be involved in specification and implementation of the software components in an agile software development environment.
- Multiple years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of C ++.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Qt, SQL Server, .NET / C #, DICOM / HL7.
- Good command of English and German languages, both written and verbal. Other languages are a plus.
- Equivalent education as Diploma / Bachelor / Masters / PhD or similar in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering.