Join our team.
Be inspired. Visage is seeking top talent to join
our growing team. Join us.
Be part of a revolution.
Visage Imaging is a global provider of enterprise imaging solutions that enable PACS replacement with local, regional and national scale. Visage Imaging customers around the globe use the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to leapfrog the limitations and restrictions of legacy PACS, significantly improving patient care through the use of innovative server-side and cloud-engineered technology. We pride ourselves on our distinctive, impactful technology and services, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Visage Imaging, Inc. and Visage Imaging GmbH are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Pro Medicus Limited (ASX: PME), with more than 30 years of experience in medical imaging. All interested and qualified candidates are requested to email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following positions open in the United States; Berlin, Germany; and Melbourne, Australia:
Visage Imaging, GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany and is where the Visage 7 R&D and Product Management teams are based. At our European headquarters, Visage Imaging is looking for a DevOps Engineer working on the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The DevOps Engineer
- Installs, configures and supports Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities Configure DICOM and HL7 interfaces, and integrations with 3rd party products, as defined in each project scope.
- Presents technical status updates to the project team.
- Answers the telephone "hotline" and written or internet-based inquiries from customers.
- Responds to detailed customer inquiries concerning system installation and operation, problem diagnosis and resolution, systems software and applications.
- Isolates and analyzes hardware and software problems working with customers and reports findings to appropriate personnel to rectify and isolate hardware and software problems.
- Recommends solutions to customer application questions, including software and hardware workarounds.
- Maintains log of problems so that recurring problems can be reported to product development.
- Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Trains, both remotely and at customer facilities, customers' Level 1 and Level 2 support resources on the use and support of Visage Imaging products.
- Works with the Visage Customer Service team to define and document detailed system requirements.
- Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification
- Preferred, 5+ years healthcare informatics, or related, experience (less experience will be considered for the right candidate)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, networks, DICOM / HL7, medical imaging, software development, scripting languages (perl, php, bash, etc.)
- Ability to understand some of the architectural aspects of the company’s products
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal. German language is desired. Other languages are a plus
- Strong customer focus
- Solutions oriented
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated
- A team player
Employment Type and LocationFull-time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters.
Enterprise Sales Director
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for a North America-based Enterprise Sales Director to introduce a key sales executive into the Visage sales organization. As a member of the Visage sales organization, you’ll work directly with various members of both the US and Global teams in helping to promote the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Enterprise Sales Professional
- Manages, executes and directs sales in North America within a defined sales territory, or at locations per the request of the Global Head of Sales.
- Develops leads into opportunities, building the active sales funnel through engaging dialogue, email communication, trade shows, onsite meetings, and virtual product demonstration.
- Works with the Global Head of Sales to develop and execute sales strategies, increasing sales activities closer to and through contract execution.
- Works with the Global Head of Sales, the Visage executive team and legal counsel (as appropriate) to negotiate pricing, licensing and contract supplement terms and conditions with prospective customers, their executive teams and legal counsel.
- Collaborates and leads, working with management, clinical and technical teams, to respond to RFPs, pilots and other formal sales inquiries.
- Collaborates with clinical and technical teams to identify and develop sales tools to support active engagements, as well as adequately prepare the team for face-to-face (and virtual) meetings and demonstrations.
- Post-sale, advocates for customers working with the Applications Lead, seeking to develop every customer into a promoter with show site potential.
- Positively promotes the Visage Imaging brand and value proposition to customers, vendor partners, and consultants in the execution of sales activities and advancing current and future sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- 5 – 10 years of direct sales experience with demonstrated success (experience working with Government is desirable).
- Imaging informatics or healthcare IT experience will be highly regarded.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to understand the competitive market and think strategically.
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve sales success.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A team player who aligns sales effort.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time. Virtual placement or at our San Diego headquarters.
Full Stack Analyst/Developer
Pro Medicus is based in Melbourne, Australia and is where the Visage RIS Development team is based. At our Australian headquarters, Pro Medicus/Visage Imaging is looking for Software Developers to work on the industry’s leading RIS. Working as part of a small, collaborative development team, the primary purpose of this role is to conduct analysis and programming of both server and client functionality for the company’s Visage RIS product.
The Full Stack Analyst/Developer
- Works across the entire product lifecycle, from analysis, design, specification, development, testing, and release.
- Reviews specifications and interact with domain experts to identify and improve imprecise definitions.
- Researches and evaluates potential solutions for their suitability within the architecture and framework of the existing product.
- Efficiently implements solutions using the company enterprise Java stack as well as related languages, frameworks and technologies.
- Participates in the code review process both as a participant and reviewer.
- Acts as a point of operational support escalation.
- Contributes to in-depth technical discussions when determining future technology direction and
- Shares knowledge and experience with peers to drive forward the development of Visage RIS.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of two-to-three years experience in a similar role
- Above-average aptitude across varied technical domains, languages and frameworks, including Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MQ Messaging and SQL.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, any of Postgres, Service Based Architecture, Asynchronous programming, Containerised development and deployment, NGINX, React JS, Lucene, Linux experience (RHEL preferred), React Native, Mobile Development experience, Jetty, JBPM, Drools, Adobe Air and Apache Flex will be highly regarded.
- An aptitude to rapidly pick up new technologies and domains.
- Strong product focus.
- The ability to determine what is needed rather than what is asked for.
- Self-starter who proactively takes ownership of problems and can solve complex issues with creative solutions.
- The ability to use deductive reasoning to isolate the root cause of technical problems.
- A track record of delivering high-quality work, and
- The ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time, flexible in-person schedule to be discussed, at our Melbourne, Australia headquarters.
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for Applications Engineers, preferably in or near the San Diego area [where Visage Imaging, Inc., our North America Headquarters is located, as well as the home of the North America Customer Service team], or in or near the Berlin, Germany area [where Visage Imaging, GmbH, our European Headquarters is located, as well as the home of the Product Development and Global Customer Service teams], to implement and support the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Applications Engineer
- Has proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, OpenSuSE Linux, and networking skills sufficient to install and support Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Has understanding of the overall healthcare IT standards relevant to each project, specifically but not limited to IHE, DICOM, HL7 and HIPAA.
- Works with the Visage Customer Service team to define and document detailed system requirements.
- Presents technical status updates to the Project Team.
- Is responsible for installation and configuration of Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Configures DICOM and HL7 interfaces, and integrations with 3rd Party Products.
- Trains, both remotely and at customer facilities, customers’ support resources on the use and support of Visage Imaging products.
- For North America candidates: either already have or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Preferred, 5+ years healthcare informatics, or related experience. Less experience will be considered for the right candidate.
- Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, networks, DICOM / HL7, medical imaging, software development, scripting languages (perl, php, bash, …).
- For Berlin candidates: good command of the English language, both written and verbal. German language is desired. Other languages are a plus.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time, at our San Diego headquarters. Full time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters. Virtual placement will be considered for the right candidate.
Visage Imaging, GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany and is where the Visage 7 R&D and Product Management teams are based. At our European headquarters, Visage Imaging is looking for Software Developers to work on the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Software Developer
- Is a part of our highly qualified development team and will develop advanced functionality for our client-server PACS product line.
- Develops workflow components, scalable and stable interfaces and intuitive user interfaces.
- Tackles interesting technical challenges using modern technologies.
- Will be involved in specification and implementation of the software components in an agile software development environment.
- Multiple years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of C ++.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Qt, SQL Server, .NET / C #, DICOM / HL7.
- Good command of English and German languages, both written and verbal. Other languages are a plus.
- Equivalent education as Diploma / Bachelor / Masters / PhD or similar in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering.