Join our team.
Be inspired. Visage is seeking top talent to join
our growing team. Join us.
Be part of a revolution.
Visage Imaging is a global provider of enterprise imaging solutions that enable PACS replacement with local, regional and national scale. Visage Imaging customers around the globe use the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to leapfrog the limitations and restrictions of legacy PACS, significantly improving patient care through the use of innovative server-side and cloud-engineered technology. We pride ourselves on our distinctive, impactful technology and services, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Visage Imaging, Inc. and Visage Imaging GmbH are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Pro Medicus Limited (ASX: PME), with more than 30 years of experience in medical imaging. All interested and qualified candidates are requested to email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following positions open in the United States and Berlin, Germany:
Enterprise Sales Professional
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for a North America-based Enterprise Sales Professional to introduce a key sales executive into the Visage sales organization. As a member of the Visage sales organization, you’ll work directly with various members of both the US and Global teams in helping to promote the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Enterprise Sales Professional
- Manages, executes and directs sales in North America within a defined sales territory, or at locations per the request of the Global Head of Sales.
- Develops leads into opportunities, building the active sales funnel through engaging dialogue, email communication, trade shows, onsite meetings, and virtual product demonstration.
- Works with the Global Head of Sales to develop and execute sales strategies, increasingly maturing sales activities closer to and through contract execution.
- Works with the Global Head of Sales, the Visage executive team and legal counsel (as appropriate) to negotiate pricing, licensing and contract supplement terms and conditions with prospective customers, their executive teams and legal counsel.
- Collaborates and leads, working with management, clinical and technical teams, to respond to RFPs, pilots and other formal sales inquiries.
- Collaborates with clinical and technical teams to identify and develop sales tools to support active engagements, as well as adequately prepare the team for face-to-face (and virtual) meetings and demonstrations.
- Post-sale, advocates for customers working with the Applications Lead, seeking to develop every customer into a promoter, with show site potential.
- Positively promotes the Visage Imaging brand and value proposition to customers, vendor partners, and consultants in the execution of sales activities advancing current and future sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Imaging informatics or healthcare IT experience preferred.
- 5-10 years of direct sales experience, with demonstrated success.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time. Virtual placement or at our San Diego headquarters.
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for Applications Engineers, preferably in or near the San Diego area [where Visage Imaging, Inc., our North America Headquarters is located, as well as the home of the North America Customer Service team], or in or near the Berlin, Germany area [where Visage Imaging, GmbH, our European Headquarters is located, as well as the home of the Product Development and Global Customer Service teams], to implement and support the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Applications Engineer
- Has proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, OpenSuSE Linux, and networking skills sufficient to install and support Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Has understanding of the overall healthcare IT standards relevant to each project, specifically but not limited to IHE, DICOM, HL7 and HIPAA.
- Works with the Visage Customer Service team to define and document detailed system requirements.
- Presents technical status updates to the Project Team.
- Is responsible for installation and configuration of Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Configures DICOM and HL7 interfaces, and integrations with 3rd Party Products.
- Trains, both remotely and at customer facilities, customers’ support resources on the use and support of Visage Imaging products.
- For North America candidates: either already have or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Preferred, 5+ years healthcare informatics, or related experience. Less experience will be considered for the right candidate.
- Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, networks, DICOM / HL7, medical imaging, software development, scripting languages (perl, php, bash, …).
- For Berlin candidates: good command of the English language, both written and verbal. German language is desired. Other languages are a plus.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time, at our San Diego headquarters. Full time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters. Virtual placement will be considered for the right candidate.
Visage Imaging, GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany and is where the Visage 7 R&D and Product Management teams are based. At our European headquarters, Visage Imaging is looking for Software Developers to work on the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Software Developer
- Is a part of our highly qualified development team and will develop advanced functionality for our client-server PACS product line.
- Develops workflow components, scalable and stable interfaces and intuitive user interfaces.
- Tackles interesting technical challenges using modern technologies.
- Will be involved in specification and implementation of the software components in an agile software development environment.
- Multiple years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of C ++.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Qt, SQL Server, .NET / C #, DICOM / HL7.
- Good command of English and German languages, both written and verbal. Other languages are a plus.
- Equivalent education as Diploma / Bachelor / Masters / PhD or similar in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters.
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for an Applications Specialist, working virtually or at Visage Imaging’s North America Headquarters in San Diego, CA, with the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Applications Specialist
- Uses screen-sharing technologies to remotely demonstrate Visage Imaging products to prospective customers, as well as participate in onsite pre-sales demonstrations and tradeshows.
- Documents demonstrations and provide reports to the Visage Imaging management team.
- Performs training both remotely and at customer facilities, in both group and one-on-one situations, including the use of all clinical workflows supported by the Visage Imaging software as intended in each Project Scope of Work.
- Documents each participant of any training session and produce participation reports for the Visage Imaging Project Manager.
- Either already has or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- 5-10+ years clinical and healthcare informatics experience. Visage 7 experience preferred.
- 50-60% (60-80% during first 3-6 months).