Join our team.
Be inspired. Visage is seeking top talent to join
our growing team. Join us.
Be part of a revolution.
Visage Imaging is a global provider of enterprise imaging solutions that enable PACS replacement with local, regional and national scale. Visage Imaging customers around the globe use the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to leapfrog the limitations and restrictions of legacy PACS, significantly improving patient care through the use of innovative server-side and cloud-engineered technology. We pride ourselves on our distinctive, impactful technology and services, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Visage Imaging, Inc. and Visage Imaging GmbH are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Pro Medicus Limited (ASX: PME), with more than 30 years of experience in medical imaging. All interested and qualified candidates are requested to email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We currently have the following positions open in the United States and Berlin, Germany:
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for a North America-based Implementation Manager to manage implementations of the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Implementation Manager
- Leads project planning for assigned implementations, including execution of project plans and communications of project status with the customer and Visage internal resources.
- Ensures regulatory compliance in the deployment of Visage Imaging products in association with the Director, Enterprise Implementations, and working with our Berlin-based team of compliance leaders.
- Assumes primary post-sales project management, working with Visage Imaging’s global team to lead implementation and professional services resources (e.g., installation, integration, training, etc.) as required to meet and preferably exceed customer needs and expectations by optimizing the implementation process and deepening the customer’s understanding of the full range of capabilities offered by Visage Imaging and the Visage 7 product line. Pre- and post-sales responsibilities will require frequent customer conference calls, internal technical discussions, partner/vendor technical discussions and travel to customer sites for face-to-face interaction.
- Supports Visage activities at major trade shows, RSNA, HIMSS, and SIIM as examples, will also be required.
- Reports to the Director, Enterprise Implementations and works under their direction.
- Significant experience leading the implementation of products in the medical imaging field for customers with complex needs and expectations of excellence.
- Ability to effectively document and communicate project details, risks, and status to both Visage Imaging and Customer project stakeholders.
Expected Travel0-40% [Note: During the current pandemic the majority of travel has been suspended. Travel requirements are voluntary.]
Employment Type and LocationFull-time, at our San Diego headquarters or virtual placement.
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for Applications Engineers, preferably in or near the San Diego area [where Visage Imaging, Inc., our North America Headquarters is located, as well as the home of the North America Customer Service team], or in or near the Berlin, Germany area [where Visage Imaging, GmbH, our European Headquarters is located, as well as the home of the Product Development and Global Customer Service teams], to implement and support the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Applications Engineer
- Has proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, OpenSuSE Linux, and networking skills sufficient to install and support Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Has understanding of the overall healthcare IT standards relevant to each project, specifically but not limited to IHE, DICOM, HL7 and HIPAA.
- Works with the Visage Customer Service team to define and document detailed system requirements.
- Presents technical status updates to the Project Team.
- Is responsible for installation and configuration of Visage Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Configures DICOM and HL7 interfaces, and integrations with 3rd Party Products.
- Trains, both remotely and at customer facilities, customers’ support resources on the use and support of Visage Imaging products.
- For North America candidates: either already have or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Preferred, 5+ years healthcare informatics, or related experience. Less experience will be considered for the right candidate.
- Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, networks, DICOM / HL7, medical imaging, software development, scripting languages (perl, php, bash, …).
- For Berlin candidates: good command of the English language, both written and verbal. German language is desired. Other languages are a plus.
Expected Travel0-20% [Note: During the current pandemic the majority of travel has been suspended. Travel requirements are voluntary.]
Employment Type and LocationFull-time, at our San Diego headquarters. Full time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters. Virtual placement will be considered for the right candidate.
Visage Imaging, GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany and is where the Visage 7 R&D and Product Management teams are based. At our European headquarters, Visage Imaging is looking for Software Developers to work on the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Software Developer
- Is a part of our highly qualified development team and will develop advanced functionality for our client-server PACS product line.
- Develops workflow components, scalable and stable interfaces and intuitive user interfaces.
- Tackles interesting technical challenges using modern technologies.
- Will be involved in specification and implementation of the software components in an agile software development environment.
- Multiple years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of C ++.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Qt, SQL Server, .NET / C #, DICOM / HL7.
- Good command of English and German languages, both written and verbal. Other languages are a plus.
- Equivalent education as Diploma / Bachelor / Masters / PhD or similar in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering.
Employment Type and LocationFull-time or part-time, at our Berlin headquarters.
Visage Imaging, Inc. is looking for an Applications Specialist, working virtually or at Visage Imaging’s North America Headquarters in San Diego, CA, with the industry’s fastest, most powerful Enterprise Imaging Platform: Visage 7.
The Applications Specialist
- Uses screen-sharing technologies to remotely demonstrate Visage Imaging products to prospective customers, as well as participate in onsite pre-sales demonstrations and tradeshows.
- Documents demonstrations and provide reports to the Visage Imaging management team.
- Performs training both remotely and at customer facilities, in both group and one-on-one situations, including the use of all clinical workflows supported by the Visage Imaging software as intended in each Project Scope of Work.
- Documents each participant of any training session and produce participation reports for the Visage Imaging Project Manager.
- Either already has or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- 5-10+ years clinical and healthcare informatics experience. Visage 7 experience preferred.
- 50-60% (60-80% during first 3-6 months). [Note: During the current pandemic the majority of travel has been suspended. Travel requirements are voluntary.]