In just a few short weeks, the Radiological Society of North America 2014 (RSNA) will convene once again in Chicago, and Visage will be introducing our new booth (#4365) in the South Building, McCormick Place. The new Visage booth includes 2,500 square feet of innovation (50′ x 50′), representing a 60% larger footprint than our RSNA 2013 booth. Visage will be demonstrating the latest release of the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform, Visage 7.1.6, Visage Ease for mobile access to images and imaging results, as well as Visage RIS (for international customers). Please review Visage’s recent press release which details Visage’s activities at RSNA 2014.
[/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
The Visage booth will include seven (7) diagnostic workstations, including Barco’s latest 12MP color Coronis Uniti display. Additionally, the Visage booth has a technology sandbox, specifically designed for walk-up, self directed demos. The Visage sandbox will showcase Visage 7 and Visage Ease accessible on the gorgeous Apple iMac with Retina 5K Display, and the latest iOS mobile devices, respectively. Grab a mouse (or tablet), experience Visage 7 for yourself, and stay with us for a demonstration by one of our clinical experts. Accessible across two major cross aisles in the South Building, the Visage booth will also prominently feature a 7′ HD video wall, showcasing the breadth and clinical adeptness of the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform.
Deconstructed PACS® is all about taking control over your enterprise imaging strategy, leaving one-sized-fits-all PACS in the rearview mirror. Choosing the best available solutions is not only empowering, it also ensures your institution can always stay on the cutting edge, instead of falling behind as has been the case with legacy PACS. To that end, Visage is extremely proud to be sharing the show floor, across both halls of RSNA 2014, with the following five prominent vendors. You’ll be able to experience Visage like never before, from far more locations than ever before at RSNA. To schedule a priority demonstration of Visage 7 at RSNA 2014, please click here.
- Barco (Booth #2706, South Building) – The Visage 7 enterprise viewer will be demonstrated on the new color 12MP Barco Coronis Uniti display, providing the optimal unified interpretation experience.
- Medicalis (Booth #6520, North Building) – Integration between Visage 7 and the Medicalis Professional Solution will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Medicalis Professional Enterprise Worklist.
- Montage Healthcare Solutions (Booth #1508, South Building) – Integration between Visage 7 and Montage Healthcare Solutions will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from Montage search results via Montage’s PACS Launch.
- Nuance (Booth #2529, South Building) – Integration between Visage 7 and Nuance PowerScribe® 360 | Reporting and Montage Healthcare Solutions will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the PowerScribe 360 enterprise worklist Workflow Orchestrator, as well as from Montage search results via Montage’s PACS Launch.
- Primordial (Booth #6138, North Building) – Integration between Visage 7 and Primordial workflow orchestration will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Primordial worklist.
*Visage Ease is not a medical device and must not be used for diagnosis.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]