Visage continues to reshape the market with its breakthrough imaging platform at RSNA 2013
SAN DIEGO, CA, November 12, 2013 – Visage Imaging Inc. (“Visage”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Pro Medicus Ltd. (ASX: PME), announced today an exciting set of new features for the Visage® 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to be demonstrated at the upcoming 2013 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) conference, Booth #4765, December 1-5 in Chicago, Illinois. Visage 7 enables enterprise imaging with amazingly fast, thin-client, server-side processing technology, as well as simple mobile access to imaging results via Visage Ease*.
Visage 7 is resetting expectations moving beyond the stagnancy of legacy PACS limitations, enabling even the most expansive imaging organizations and delivery networks to dramatically advance enterprise imaging. The breakthrough platform is the essence of sophistication and simplicity, harnessing a myriad of capabilities and delivered as an ultrafast, multi-dimensional, single enterprise viewer. Visage 7 is the server-side platform that streamlines complexity, enabling leading organizations to stay ahead of the curve delivering unparalleled value and differentiation in a highly competitive market.
At RSNA 2013, Visage 7.1.4 will be demonstrated, as well as a number of new, work-in-progress capabilities:
• Showcased at a dual-5 MP breast imaging workstation, as well as throughout the booth, Visage will feature innovative enhancements to existing multi-modality breast imaging workflows, including: multiple concurrent magnifiers, quadrant navigation, optimized mammography text overlays and additional useful navigation and tools for digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) interpretation. DBT layouts now include display of the 3D MIP, side-by-side with CC and MLO views.
• A natively multi-dimensional imaging platform, Visage 7 allows users to automatically hang and manipulate multi-dimensional volumes of current and prior imaging data. Improved, sophisticated linking of multi-dimensional volumes will be demonstrated with a streamlined, single intuitive linking tool. Once the linking tool has been activated, users select the 2D and 3D data volumes they would like to link, and then they can easily scroll all of the selected volumes simultaneously.
• In addition to simplified linking, Visage will be demonstrating new refinements for split-screen, current/prior hanging protocols and study layouts. These new capabilities allow the user to define a hanging protocol per display, which is particularly useful for multi-modality current/prior presentations (e.g., CT current, with MR prior).
• Adding to their impressive cardiology capabilities, Visage will be demonstrating new hanging protocols and layouts supporting Multi-Cine Cardiac MR.
• For Visage Ease, a mobility component of the Visage 7 platform that does not require separate servers, the latest version will be demonstrated with an optimized user interface for iOS 7, multi-planar reconstruction, as well as new usability features.
“While competing vendors scramble to re-message their tired stacks of legacy technologies, Visage has focused, strengthening our foothold across the emerging frontier of enterprise imaging,“ said Dr. Sam Hupert, Chief Executive Officer, Visage Imaging and Pro Medicus. “At RSNA, we look forward to not only sharing our latest innovations, but more importantly, we are excited to demonstrate how Visage can deliver immediate value today, powering the next generation of leading imaging organizations that are rapidly taking shape in today’s challenging healthcare environment.”
*Visage Ease is not a medical device and must not be used for diagnosis.