Visage delivers superior in-viewer workflow with global availability of Visage 7.1.7
SAN DIEGO, CA, November 19, 2015 – Visage Imaging Inc. (“Visage”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Pro Medicus Ltd. (ASX: PME), has announced the global release of version 7.1.7 of the industry leading Visage® 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform, featuring superior in-viewer workflow combined with dozens of new features and performance enhancements. Visage will be exhibiting at the upcoming Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2015 annual meeting, November 29 – December 3 in Chicago, Illinois, at Booth #1350, McCormick Place-South Building. Visage 7 enables enterprise imaging with amazingly fast, thin-client, server-side processing technology, as well as simple diagnostic mobile access via Visage Ease Pro®.
Pioneering the concept of “in-viewer workflow”, Visage has now released a suite of native tools for precision interpretation. Visage 7.1.7 delivers in-viewer workflow tools for radiologists and physicians to visually assess a patient’s complete federated imaging history, along with the flexibility to access, finely choreograph and immediately display any combination of imaging components (e.g, studies, series, images). Visage 7.1.7 incorporates comprehensive tools that supplement Visage 7’s sophisticated, multi-dimensional hanging protocols and study layouts:
- Study Navigator. Intuitive, chronological visibility of all patient imaging with intuitive drag and drop of image thumbnails, into Visage 7 viewports. Relevant prior studies are highlighted for the user and automatically displayed with current imaging via hanging protocol and study layouts. Other priors can be displayed on-demand as complete studies or as individual series. Reports can be viewed even for studies that are not currently displayed, and additional prior studies can be displayed with on-the-fly federation.
- Thumbnail Browser. Rapid visual assessment and organization of imaging studies via stacked and tiled image thumbnails, supporting intuitive drag and drop of image series into Visage 7 viewports.
- Federated Query. Automated highlighting to users any available patient studies across a federated system, enabling rapid, prioritized, on-the-fly retrieval and display.
- Auto-Priors. Powerful boolean engine for specifying study relevancy and automatically displaying relevant priors.
Historically, PACS diagnostic viewers have lacked the necessary viewing and image access capabilities to enable physicians to sustain productive, high-quality diagnostic interpretation. The absence of the complete radiological record at the point of interpretation may lead to delayed care, unnecessary repeat imaging, postponed surgeries, and extended hospital stays. Optimal in-viewer workflow smartly guides the reading physician past interruptions and delays in the study interpretation process.
“Visage 7 intelligently anticipates the needs of the reading physician, providing complete and rapid visibility of a patient’s complete imaging history regardless of where their imaging studies reside,” said Malte Westerhoff, PhD, Visage Imaging Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer. Dr. Westerhoff continued, “For the vast majority of routine studies, Visage 7 automatically provides exactly what the physician requires without additional intervention resulting in significant productivity improvements. However, when the reading physician encounters a challenging case and requires adept access to prior reports, other prior images and related information, Visage 7 provides the in-viewer workflow dexterity they require without delaying interpretation. Visage 7 makes the interpretation of challenging cases feel routine, allowing the reading physician to focus on the clinical foundation of the interpretation without distraction.”
In the spirit of Visage’s leadership position in Deconstructed PACS®, and continuing our rich heritage demonstrating best-of-breed integrations at RSNA, Visage is pleased to announce that Visage 7 will be an integrated solution at these five prominent vendor booths at RSNA 2015*:
- Barco (Booth #2559, South Building). The Visage 7 enterprise viewer will be demonstrated on the color 12MP Barco Coronis Uniti display, providing the optimal unified interpretation experience.
- Medicalis (Booth #2532, South Building). Bi-directional, multi-tabbed integration between Visage 7 and the Medicalis Professional Solution will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Medicalis Professional Enterprise Worklist.
- Montage Healthcare Solutions (Booth #5133, South Building). Integration between Visage 7 and Montage Healthcare Solutions will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from Montage search results via Montage’s PACS Launch, as well as natively in context from Visage 7.
- Nuance (Booth #4729, South Building). Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and Nuance PowerScribe® 360 | Reporting version 3.5 and Montage Healthcare Solutions will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the PowerScribe 360 enterprise worklist Workflow Orchestrator. Visage 7 integration will also support multimedia reporting, enabling relevant PACS images to be embedded into reports.
- Primordial (Booth #6344, North Building). Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and Primordial workflow orchestration will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Primordial worklist.
*Note: The aforementioned integrated solutions will also be demonstrable in the Visage Imaging booth #1350, South Building.
In support of Visage Imaging at RSNA 2015, Visage is pleased to introduce the new Visage 7 video, “Faster. More Powerful. Enterprise Imaging.”
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_youtube id=”eGQ9SSziykM” width=”600″ height=”350″/]
Please click on this link for more information about Visage Imaging at RSNA 2015.